Home - Court Offices - Court Related Offices - Executive Offices - Court Calendar - Forms Download - Rules of Court - Orphan's Court Rules- Legal Links - AOPC - Virtual Tour - Directions to Courthouse - Pro-Se Litigant Services - Search this site - Legal Disclaimer - Courthouse History - Employment - Courthouse Information - Phone Directory - Site Map - Send us email - Triennial - Law Journal/Opinions
You are here: Home > Child Custody


Complaints for custody, partial custody and visitation are filed with the PROTHONOTARY'S OFFICE, located on the first floor of the Court House. The Telephone Number is: (570) 325-2481.

Your Complaint must be accompanied by a filing fee of $127.90 and a deposit for the costs and expenses of the Custody Master in the amount of $150.00. If you cannot afford these fees, you may file a petition with the Court asking to have them waived.


Click here to go to the Carbon County Forms Download Page. Here you will find the forms you will need for filing a Custody Complaint. You will also find a petition for waiver of fees. If you prefer, you may download these forms and fill them out at home before coming to the Prothonotary's Office. Please do not make any changes to the text of the forms.